Thursday, August 26, 2021

Work It Out

Soooooo I ordered these super cute pants about a month ago and they're backordered until early September but now that's only a week or two away and I can't wait to get them. They look comfortable and I may be able to wear them to work if I can dress them up enough! 


Been loving this soft long sleeve flowy tee for wearing inside when I'm a bit chilly at home. I'll live in it this Fall. Loving the new colors.


Still one of my top two favorite workout tanks. I size down in this one. 



I have these 7/8 leggings in the royal blue/purple color and I enjoy wearing them when it's cooler out. I like that they are sized S, M, L instead of numbered sizing. A little more forgiving and they hold your stomach in.  Navy is always a good color of legging to own. 



I LOVE this color and have thought about grabbing a pair of these to bike in. They'd certainly be a lot cooler when you are sweating your tail off while biking with Ally Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment