Friday, August 27, 2021

Five on Friday

ONE:
This is about all I had in me to make for dinner last night. Everyone liked it and it was quick easy. 



TWO:
Another night this week I made these BLT Bowls and they were good. I used Brianna’s dressing (below) and cooked the bacon the day before on the grill outside. 








THREE:
Grady after his first day of school. He fell all over the place. First was a face plant hence his shirt. And second was off a piece of playground equipment in the sand and he got a nasty cut on his elbow. He’s a mess but was as happy as he could be. Yesterday when I got him from the playground, he was covered in sweat and sand. I legit hosed him off before he came in our home. 



FOUR:
He is still loving swim class. He’s with Kathryn now since he moved up a level. Bless his heart he doesn’t have much strength to get up and out of the water by himself. We all laugh with him!



FIVE:
Today is my first Friday in many many months that I don’t have a child. Maybe in 18 months. I may actually get to work today! What a concept! 

No comments:

Post a Comment