Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Dinners, Bachelorette, Podcast

It's a rainy day in Charlotte which is kind of a welcome break from the heat!  Here are some random things:

Menu for this week...I felt like actually cooking this week and doing something other than a taco salad every day ha!
 - Chicken Parm - this is a good Sunday night meal when you have extra time
 - Beanier and Creamier - I made this Sunday so we could have last night
 - Artichoke Chicken - I haven't made this in years but it's a favorite

What did you all think of The Bachelorette last night? I think she is very much into Blake. I will be honest and say the show isn't the same without Chris Harrison so I've barely been watching but I do like when it gets down to the final few!

I've told you all before that I don't listen to many Podcasts because I don't know when I would. I always have my kids or am at work. But lately since I haven't been dropping Grady at school, I have a 25 minute drive to my office so occasionally if I'm not listening to loud rap music (ha!), I'll listen to a podcast. One I've enjoyed is Live in Love with Lauren Akins. Anyone heard it? 

A sleepy puppy last night! We need a new rug desperately but I haven't spent the time to make it happen!




2 comments:

  1. I've listened to a handful of the Lauren Akins podcast - just depends on the guest and topic. I'm actually making Chicken Parm tonight for the in-laws, but, I bake it. I think I'd like your way better :) but they are super health-conscious soooo....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh enjoy!! I put barely any flour on it but yep still fried! Either way it’ll be delish!

      Delete