Friday, August 6, 2021

Five on Friday

Hello friends! It's been a productive week in my world. Hope it's been for you too! I've gotten a bunch of work done. I've exercised every night this week after the kids went to bed (my legs are toast!). I've spent a lot of time with the kiddos as well. Molly Anne had fun at her camp this week. All good things. 

ONE:
I remember the day that Molly Anne was able to do these at our neighborhood playground and Wednesday was the day Grady could!


He was so proud of himself!


He loves to walk around the hood. He sees lots of things and we talk about allllll of it! It's the simple things.



TWO:
While Grady got his hair cut on Wednesday, Molly Anne put some of my lipbalm on!



THREE:
Went to our club for family night on Wednesday night for dinner. They had a lady doing Music Bingo too so we had fun with that! It was a good night. 



FOUR:
Literally the second the children are in bed he starts pacing around and staring at me like why are we not on our walk yet?!



FIVE:
When you have a Chatbooks problem that add up to a one foot pile of them! I love having them printed!




Happy Weekend! Only a couple more weeks before school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment