Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Molly Anne Post

Looking back on my blog, some of my favorite posts are the ones I do about my children near their birthdays or age milestones. I didn't do one for Molly Anne last year and I hate that I didn't so this year I'm changing that! 

She is a little girl that is confident, caring, sweet, sensitive, has a little drama and loves her family something fierce. 





She loves rainbows, unicorns, LOL stuff, all kinds of music, went through a jojo siwa period but not as much right now, stuffed animals and wearing dresses and skirts that twirl.

She loves to do crafts, dance, swim, play games on her tablet, read, build legos, play board games, ride her bike and scooter, play at the playground and hang at the beach. 





She is not shy in the least, she's very go with the flow, mostly a rule follower, occasionally listens (ha), is kind and respectful. She's friends with everyone and is easy to get along with. 

The relationship she has with Grady is super special and I'm forever thankful. I hope they always are close. He idolizes her and she loves him right back just the same. They are 2 years and 10 months apart and very good friends. I love their relationship. He thinks everything she does is cool. She is soooo sweet with him and takes care of him in a lot of ways. A little thing - every night she puts toothpaste on his toothbrush. Something little but she's ALWAYS thinking of him. She is his biggest cheerleader.  





We are thankful beyond belief for her and love her SOOOOO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment