Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where in the World Wednesday - Pretty Place

This week for Classy in Philly's Where in the World Wednesday, we are in Pretty Place which is right on the border of North and South Carolina in the mountains! My friend Cheryl got married here on October 24th last year and it was GORGEOUS!!! Check out these amazing pictures. If you ever have a chance to go to a wedding here, do it!

Are they not the happiest couple EVER?!!

I have this on my desk! Look at the color of the leaves!
After the ceremony, we went down to Greenville, SC for the reception. It was a blast!

6 comments:

  1. What pretty pictures! Your green dress is gorgeous! You remind me of Amy Adams in the ad for the movie Leap Year (she wears green on it!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, your pics are beautiful! That looks like a fabulous place to get married. And I agree with the comment above on how pretty your green dress is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos. You look BEAUTIFUL in that green dress. Green is def. your color.

    Thanks for joining in, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics and i second everyone here ..the dress seems made fr u entirely ..you look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the mountains of North Carolina. And your dress is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing place to get married... Your pics are wonderful, and I totally agree that green is your color!

    ~Jaxie

    P.S. Thanks for visiting my WitWW post!

    ReplyDelete