Monday, February 15, 2010

My First Award!!!

Thank you so much Adelaide Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy for my first award! I'm so excited! I started following her through her sister. Her sister told me about the J. Crew Clearance store so I'm indebted to these fabulous ladies! Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy always has the most classy posts of anyone I read. You can tell how genuine she is. :)
The requirements for this aware are to list six things you're a master at. Here it goes:

1. I am a master at shopping, okay not always for the best deals but at the time, I think they are. 2. I am a master at driving...or at least I think so! ;)
3. I am a master at always picking out the most expensive thing (if I don't know the prices before picking it out).
4. I am a master at over-committing to things. I always want to do everything. I'm working on learning how to say no!
5. I am a master at always wanting my house to be way too perfect...like making sure my pillows are in the right place...needing fresh flowers....making my bed....
6. I am a master at talking to a brick wall. I think I can pretty much find something to talk to anyone about.

I am going to pass this award onto:

1. Christin at A Classy, Catholic, Southern Bride
2. Preppy Pink Crocodile
3. Miss Monogram
4. D.A.R. at Just Another Day in Paradise
5. Pink Sass
6. KAG at Monograms and Martinis
7. Heather at Live.Love.Laugh.
8. Classy in Philadelphia
9. Suz's Treats
10. MMC at Black Labs and Lilly

4 comments:

  1. Fun! Thanks B. I discovered this award b/c I got on here to tell you I gave you the beautiful blogger award today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :) I love that you are a master of talking to a brick wall ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you! Such a cute blog. You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete