Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

This is my parent's tree on Christmas Eve - so pretty. I love our house at Christmas. Mom always does a beautiful job at getting everything just perfect! Of course I'm a bit biased, but I think our house is the prettiest! ;)
Mom sent out a letter to the neighborhood this year about luminaires and most of the neighborhood took part. Do you all do these in other parts of the country? They are so pretty if everyone makes them. All it is are paper lunch bags with the tops folded down about an inch with some sand in the bottom and a votive candle. So pretty to drive around Christmas Eve and look at the houses and have the streets lined in these!
My brother and I have a tradition of always catching one on fire....
We headed to church for the 10:30pm service. It was gorgeous as usual with a great message and music!
Later today or tomorrow, I'll post some pictures from Christmas. As always Santa and my parents went above and beyond!
As this post comes up, I will have just landed in Charlotte. My flight leaves at 5:15am and I'll be back in Charlotte two hours later! Sad to leave home but glad to see Kevin and Charlotte friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment