Friday, November 3, 2017

Molly Anne's Halloween!

On Halloween Eve we carved a little pumpkin and Molly Anne loved it!  Well she loved it all except that I wouldn't let her have the knife to carve it!  And she wanted to scoop the insides out with her little tool, not her hand!  Miss Priss!








Halloween was SO much fun.  Kevin came home from work a little early and we had our usual Halloween dinner - chili!  

Then I got Molly Anne ready.  As I was putting a little blush on Elsa, I just had this flashback to when my Mom used to get me ready as Pippi Longstocking (I was this like every year!) and when she would put extra freckles on my face.  I was like THIS IS SO COOL to be doing this with my own daughter!  It was just FUN!


She was soooo excited and we rehearsed about saying Happy Halloween and Trick or Treat!  She twirled around and she said, "Mama look, I'm a princess!"  It was precious! 


Poor Mills, a lion for the 4th year in a row!


Our friends Gigi, Mary Scott and Elizabeth came over per our usual tradition for pictures on the front steps!




Practice was at our house!  


Then we all set off in our wagons to the neighbor's homes!


Molly Anne had no trouble going up to everyone's houses and when they opened the door, she walked right in almost all of them haha!  






Along the way, she had two lollipops and a kit kat bar!  She was soooo thrilled with those.  We let her trick or treat until about 7pm and then called it a night.  She was in the bed fast asleep by 7:30pm!  

2 comments:

  1. She is just so darn sweet. I am cracking up over that wig!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It looks like you all had an amazing Halloween!

    ReplyDelete