Friday, November 24, 2017

It's Black Friday!

Today is my favorite day of the year to shop til I drop!  I told y'all the other day that Mom and I always go out shopping when we are together for Thanksgiving.  Unfortunately this year we aren't but it will also be my first time taking Molly Anne to ALL the shops!  She's going to love seeing all the stores decorated and all the goodies out and about.  We never really go shopping so she'll think this is special! 

Here are some of my favorite places and what sale they have going on!

The Beaufort Bonnet Company - the cutest children's clothes!  40% and free shipping is the best deal I've seen them do!  Code is PINKFRIDAY.  I got Molly Anne this dress, this dress and this bathing suit for next year!  

Amazon - random sales - Amazon is always a good idea.  We'll be buying fans for our new house ha!

J. Crew - 40% off everything with code THANKU.  I got this cape today and feel like I totally scored because it sold out in an instant last year!  I'll be wearing this a lot!

Lilly Pulitzer - gifts with purchase!  I'm likely getting Molly Anne this popover!

Pottery Barn - Free Shipping on mostly everything and 25% off bedding and sofas with code BLACK FRIDAY.  Other savings up to 50% off.  

Pottery Barn Kids - 20% off plus free shipping with code UNWRAP.  I may get some sheets and a quilt for Molly Anne's big girl bed and towels for her new bathroom!

Vineyard Vines - going to be getting Molly Anne these pajama pants

Williams Sonoma - various deals on the website!  Their soaps are always one of my favorite gifts to give!  Everyone loves them and they're 20% off today!

Loft - 50% off everything with code FRIYAY

Tory Burch - 30% off sitewide $250+, including certain colors my favorite shoes - The Minnies

Target - just ordered these look alike Ugg boots for Molly Anne, for $30 versus $100+, I couldn't beat these, especially to wear to Ms. Becky's outside!

Serena & Lily - 20% off everything with code CHEERS

  
Hope you find some great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment