Wednesday, November 29, 2017

10 years!

Today is the day I met Kevin, 10 years ago.  He swears we met at Stool Pigeons and he bought me a Miller Lite.  He even broke out the receipt recently...he keeps everythinggggg!  I don't remember meeting him that night -- he even said I called my Dad about something funny while we were there!  

I do remember leaning over my balcony and talking to him one floor down while he was on his balcony.  And that went on for about 1.5 years before we finally started dating in March/April 2009!  Here are a couple old school pictures from 2009!  We were young bucks!  I was 26 and he was 33.  Too wild!  

And look, we grew up, got engaged, got married, had a little Molly Anne and are building a house.  I think we're even still going to be married after building this house!  And if you've ever built one, you know what I'm talking about haha!

Happy Meeting You Anniversary dear husband of mine! 



2 comments:

  1. You all were such babies! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love these photos! Happy Meeting Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete