Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Scenes from this weekend

I can't wait to recap the amazing baby shower my girls threw for us!!  Until then, here are some scenes from the weekend. 

My parents came to town last Thursday. Dad was freezing in our house. I told him he's getting old!

Basically Kevin and I didn't exist in Mills' world. He is obsessed with his Nannie and poppa. He slept in their room every night.  

His girlfriend Whimsy came to see him all the way from Rhode Island and that was the most energy I had seen out of mills in days since he came home from camp. He loves his girl!  

I thought it was a grand idea to get this China cabinet off the moms in charge FB page on the same day as our baby shower which took place at our house. Dad and Kevin worked magic and got that thing to our house.  It looks so good in our dining room. I'll share pics soon!

Sunday AM I stood in a target line for 5 minutes before they opened. I didn't really care if I got anything or not but I did get these sweet 12m pieces!

And yesterday this happened to our master bathroom.  Can't wait for the final product!

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet that Mills loves his grandparents so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little girl dresses! I was able to snag a little girls dress online thanks to the husband's help. I'm due in October and we don't know if it is a girl or a boy, but those dresses were too cute to wait and find out. (I know that makes me sound a little bit like a crazy person though...). Also, love all the pictures of your happy Mills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about your shower, it looked so fun! Glad you're parents were able to be in town for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of exciting things going on. Can't wait to see all the house stuff.

    ReplyDelete