Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend with Kevin

We had a nice weekend.  Mostly low key which was essential.

Friday night we met Kevin's parents for dinner then went to Streets of Bethlehem.  It's at their church and they bring in live animals and it's like you were in Bethlehem during Christmas.  


Saturday I was supposed to volunteer at our neighborhood holiday party for the kids craft table but the attendance was poor due to the weather.  Santa still showed up!

Poor little Mills had a hard time with his heartworm medicine that morning and again that night.  We had planned to go to our friend Lauren and Andrew's party but I couldn't leave my buddy sick.  Instead, we watched Snow Buddies.  He got to see a lot of his golden retriever friends.  He also started wearing his snowflake collar this weekend...he's hoping for snow...even though it'll be in the 60's all week and 70 this weekend.

Sunday Kevin and I had a big outing...I had my first hot Krispy Kreme then we went to Wal-Mart.  What a morning it was!  I went to two Michaels, two Targets and Wal-Mart...all before noon.  I was on the hunt for some items and ended up being successful.  

We worked in the yard and I cleaned some of the floors in our house.  Then we went to watch the Panthers game at Fox and Hound.  It was fun....we met one of Kevin's buddies Jason and his new girlfriend Annette.  Very nice gal.  

So that was our weekend.  What about yours?!

Busy week ahead.  Looking forward to it!

6 comments:

  1. Ours was also pretty low key! Did our Christmas cards, hid indoors from a 'snowstorm' and Santacon, cooked some yum foods, listened to lost of Christmas music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was insane. A whirlwind visit to NYC. Yours sounds lovely and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm! There's nothing better than a hot Krispy Kreme donut :) that sounds like a busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of Mills watching Snow Buddies is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. love that picture of Mills watching TV ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first ever hot KK?! Was it life changing?? I am mildly obsessed with donuts.

    Also...Mills and the tv....I love it :)

    ReplyDelete