Friday, March 1, 2019

Six on Friday

1.  How cute are these little bubbles for Grady?  I ordered them from @sweetbabytutu on Instagram.  I'll be dressing him like a BABY all summer then next year he can look more like a little boy.  Mmmmkay!



2. This week we got the little car out that my brother and SIL gave Molly Anne for her first birthday. Grady loves putting his hands on that wheel and steering.  Molly Anne likes tilting him backwards in it.  We are working on that!



4.  Grady LOVES to swing.  Here he is at Ms. Beckys!


4.  Mills is so attached to all of us.  The love he has for Molly Anne and Grady is the absolute sweetest and it's reciprocated.  I'm telling you, there is no love like the golden retriever love.  But I know everyone loves their particular dogs.  I'm just a little biased! 



5.  Nannie sent Molly Anne all of these envelopes to play with in her Valentine's Day package.  Well, Molly Anne decided she was going to write something on many different pieces of paper and put one paper each envelope and mail them back.  So get ready Nannie and Poppa for your 11 letters!  It's the little things yall..





6.  Last time we were in Maryland, I finally let Molly Anne bring Char Char back to Charlotte with us.  She had always wanted to but we have 160 stuffed animals and didn't need one more.  And I liked that she had a special one at their house for when we go there.  Anyway, Char Char has stayed a hit with her.  She takes him everywhere and covers him with her Blanky's Cousin which is her top lovey.  We have three blanky's cousins just in case but she can tell you which one belongs where! 



Hope everyone has a nice weekend!  We have some fun plans I'm excited about.  Starting with grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner on this rainy Friday, ha.  Chat Monday!

2 comments:

  1. No love like golden retriever love. They are the BEST. We're obsessed with ours and a little biased as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of that hexagon tile in your bathroom!
    I love how you dress Grady! But I do agree there's a time when it needs to end and earlier for little boys. It seems so weird when 5 years olds are wearing bubbles and jon jons.

    ReplyDelete