Friday, March 8, 2019

Hummus, Texas, Mills, Artwork, Grady

A few things today...

1.  Anyone tried this?  My friend Hilary told me about it and it's delish.  It's not with the hummus in the grocery store, it's where you get Boars Head lunchmeat.  Highly recommend



2.  I survived my first work trip back and it was an easy day trip to the Dallas area.  We landed, drove two hours north, did a couple site visits, drove two hours back and got back on the plane.  Long day but a good one.  I felt right at home with my boots back on in the mud.  Where I belong!  

Also, I saw Shay from Mix and Match Mama at the DFW airport and met she and her sweet family!  They couldn't have been kinder and those kiddos are the cutest! 



My co-worker Laura petting the friendly donkeys next to one of our construction sites.  She cray!


3.  Mills is ALWAYS within 5-10' feet of me.  At all times.  He gets depressed on the days I work in my office, not at home.


4.  They have been doing some major artwork at school lately.  Well actually they do something every day but this week I feel like it's been two a day!


5.  I think this boy is doing some big time teething again and I just don't think he feels wonderful.  Bless his little heart.  When I got home and checked on him last night I found him like this with his toosh slightly in the air.  It was the first time I've seen him do that.  At this point, that's the only way Molly Anne was sleeping!  She still sleeps like that sometimes!



Hope everyone has a nice weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. I would not be petting those donkeys. So not a fan of animals (except dogs). Which is funny considering my sister has an entire farm. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that hummus! And so glad you had a safe trip to/from DFW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG did you fan girl over Shay? I'm pretty sure I would've!

    ReplyDelete