Friday, October 9, 2015

First Week

Well, we all survived the first week!  Here is Molly Anne on day one of school!  

I got by with help from friends and family this week.  Kevin really helped make every evening as low key as possible.  He made dinner every night, did bottles and laundry and dealt with Mills.  My friend Sarah brought us dinner on Sunday night which we had a little of on Sunday and also on Monday.  That made life easier.  

Day Two

My girls surprised me and sent flowers to my office on Wednesday to tell me how they support me etc.  They are the best of friends and I'm so thankful for them.  I treasure them and their friendship more than they know.  

Day three


She went to her first physical therapy appointment for Torticollis.  It went really well.  I went to Target that afternoon to get her a few toys that entertain her and we can use to make her look left!  The side tongue cracks me up.

Got these done this week so she has some long sleeve onesies for this Fall. 

After work, I go pick Molly Anne up and we come home and I feed her outside.  Everyone is happy!

Last night was bunco at Kristen's house!

We raised a glass to our friend Rachel who was having her baby boy the following day (yesterday)!!!  So happy for yall!

And here we are at Friday!!!  Next week, travel begins!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the week went smoothly. Hope they all follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you and Molly Anne adjusted great! That is so sweet that your friends sent you flowers too; it seems like you have a great support system. :) Also, the new onesies for Molly Anne are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete