Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Austin

A huge perk of my job is I get to travel... And it's really a huge perk when I like where I'm going. 

This time it was to Houston and Austin (last week). We only had a quick stop in Houston.  I went with a couple coworkers.  

Then we went to Austin.  We had dinner at Trudys, breakfast the following morning at Mozarts and we had a lil time (an hour!) to walk around a couple shops on Congress.  First, Kendra Scott.  And no, our guy worker didn't come to the shops. 

Flagship Whole Foods.  Amazing. 

Lunch at Rubys.  So good.  I knew of a lot of these places because Kevin and I visited his uncle in September 2010. 


We did some work them had drinks at The Oasis on Lake Travis.  


Laura and I went to Sway (fancy thai) for dinner then listened to live music at the Saxon Pub. Good ole Austin night.  I love that city!

3 comments:

Allie Key said...

We had brunch at THe OAsis several years ago when we went to Austin City Limits . Such a beautiful spot

Portuguese Prepster said...

My fiance's going to Austin this week!

Sarah O said...

Austin looks so fun! I've never been up it's at the top of my list. I'll have to remember to visit all of these places, especially the Kendra Scott store. ;)