Thursday, November 21, 2013

Monday Night Football

The City of Charlotte was CRAZY on Monday night getting hyped up for the Monday Night Football game against the Patriots.  We tailgated with some guys through my work who were in town.  They grilled steaks.  Delish.

Hello only work friend who knows about my blog.

Chaos.  Some other guys that we work with were in town from Nashville.  We all have a good time together.

This was on our way into the stadium.

7th row tickets were good!


Matteo was there!  I hadn't seen him since our wedding.  He was one of my best guy friends in college...we suffered through civil engineering together.

Kevin is crazy yall!  Look at that smirk!

Mills HATES being uptown.  The only part he is semi-okay with is the balcony because he likes the breeze out there.  Take me home he says!

Dee works in the building across from our condo so I texted her and told her to look outside at Mills.  She took this picture and sent it to me.  It was SO cold out there!

6 comments:

  1. Such fun! So fun also that I can see you from my cube!! haaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hysterical! HI DEE!! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better watch out. Next thing you know Dee is not getting her work done because she is sitting with binoculars staring at your condo. HAHAHHA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprised Mills likes that small open high space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was such a great game! So jealous you were there and your awesome seats!!

    ReplyDelete