Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rent the Runway

Have yall heard of Rent the Runway?!  You can rent dresses for an event for as low as $40!  And you don't even have to dry clean them before you mail them back!  Easy peasy!

This morning I was reading Maryland Pink and Green and she mentioned they have Lilly Pulitzer now!  WHOA!  I had to check it out!

I'm obsessed with this Adelson shift in navy.  Perfect for a luncheon or shower!

This Go Go Girl dress is super cute and I've heard the Lilly stores are having trouble keeping it in!

The other thing I like about Rent the Runway is that they give you two sizes and you can pre order to be sure you get the dress you want for the correct date!  How cool is that?!
There are lots of great designers on the website!  Sign up for Rent the Runway here!  I promise they don't overload your inbox with pointless emails!

Also, keep reading down, I posted about my pink swap today! :)

4 comments:

  1. They have a similar business for renting expensive handbags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you still be my friend if I tell you that I don't own a single Lilly P dress? I am loving that shift that you posted...maybe it should be my first!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know someone that rented a designer dress from there for prom, and it was stunning! I LOVE the Adelson shift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing people mention this. I really want to try it out!! Have you ordered anything yet?

    ReplyDelete