Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Too Funny and Too Cute

Too funny - Kevin's Dad sent me a sympathy card after Carolina beat NC State in basketball a couple Saturday's ago. 

He is obviously a big tarheel fan.  Poor guy doesn't know any better.  We did beat them in football this year and our basketball team just isn't getting it done this season.  At the end of the day, he knows the educations at NC State are far better than at Carolina.  ;)

Too cute - last week I came home from work one day and Kevin just randomly decided to be super cute!  It was the night of our mexican dinner at our friend's place so he went and got us some sangria and our favorite corn salsa (both from Trader Joe's).  Amazing I tell you.  Isn't that the cutest lil note (he calls me Lish) and the thought was much appreciated!

He also made us some pico which I swear - Kevin makes the best pico known to man.  Love the Pioneer Woman and obviously I'm a bit biased, but Kevin's may be better!  :)

So like father, like son - too funny and too cute!

6 comments:

  1. How sweet! What's his pico recipe? I really really wish we had a Trader Joes up her. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is hilarious! I love your rhyming note too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! Go Tarheels!(Sorry!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couple of things..
    1. I love the idea of "too funny, too cute". I want to copy you :)
    2. Your FIL is a hoot!
    3. That sangria in the weird shaped bottle is awesome, isn't it? Found it last summer. I mean, for sangria in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a nice boyfriend you have. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is hilarious! Kevin's dad is pretty funny. And how sweet of Kevin :)

    ReplyDelete