Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday.

It was so nice catching up with Kimmy and Julie last night at Cantina on East Boulevard. We always revert back to old times and pick up where we left off. That is how it is when you're good friends. Very cool that it is like that! Emily, we missed you! Here we are:

Then I got to pick Kevin and his friend Jason up at the airport! The American website said they were getting in at 8:23pm all along but then around 8pm they changed it to 8:55pm. When my phone rang at 8:30pm and they already had gotten their bags from baggage claim, i was not happy with that website! Oh well, they are home and i'm so happy. The one funny thing about their flight was on their leg from Dallas to Charlotte, one of my good friends Benny was on the plane. Kevin sent me a picture of him - they were sitting one row apart. Benny was coming back from a quick trip to Vegas. Trouble! Here's the picture...


Tomorrow, I won't be able to post. I'm doing a long day trip up to NY and PA for work. Not looking forward to that! Oh well, it'll be good to get some things done up north. Until then, have a good couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment