Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Clay and Emily!

Yesterday and today have been typical and that has been so nice. The Bachelorette After the Final Rose was awesome last night. I'm so glad she picked Ed - I think they make a cute couple!

Speaking of couples - today is Clay and Emily's 3rd anniversary. They are the best couple! Can't believe it has already been three years since the big party in Raleigh and before I got the best sister-in-law and a very, VERY happy brother! Below is a picture from their wedding. I can't find pictures of the two of them from the wedding but I think that is because the wedding was before facebook got popular! Ha! All of my pictures from the wedding are on my home computer. What a fun weekend though!
And here they are recently with prescious Anna Kate! They are an adorable family! :)Enjoy celebrating! Congrats yall on three happy years!

I did decide that I was going to go run at lunch today and use the facilities in our office building. There is a really nice gym at the bottom of it with a locker room and shower. It worked out alright but I just get so hot...it was difficult to cool down when I came back in. I will probably try to do this a couple times a week just for something different and to get it out of the way before I go home. It is a nice break from all the stoplights uptown! Registered for a 5K today on September 12th. My friend Kim is signed up and it is through uptown. It is part of the Blues, Brews and BBQ Festival. http://www.hogjog.org/hogjog/ Should be fun!

I'm traveling for work tomorrow so I'll be MIA. Heading to Franklin, NC. It's about a 4 hour drive one way and the only project we drive to visit. So boo to driving but it'll be good to see a deal under construction that I had a lot to do with at the beginning (as I do with most of our deals). Hope yall are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment