Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Easy Salmon Bowls

Last week I made salmon bowls for dinner. Any "bowl" in our house is a winner because the kids get to make their own (within reason) so then they eat what they fix themselves. It works every time. 



I sort of used this recipe but made it my own out of lack of time and ingredients ha!

Ingredients:
1. I got a one pound piece of fresh salmon from the grocery. Put it on a piece of foil and kind of curled up the sides so I could put some avocado oil, soy sauce, sesame oil and rice vinegar on it. Just splashes of each. Cooked in air fryer at 390 for about 15 minutes. Cut on a plate in big chunks. 
2. Broccoli cooked in a pan in avocado oil. 
3. Uncle Ben's instant 90 second rice package. 
4. Avocados 
5. Asian Cucumber Salad that I had made on Sunday. 
6. Sauce - Mayo and siracha combined. 

Directions - pile all into a bowl. Delish!



No comments:

Post a Comment