Thursday, October 10, 2024

Amazing Shirt and Jeans

ONE - this shirt is amazing. I wore it out on Saturday night with jeans. Loved it. I washed it the next day and hung it to dry. It dried perfectly, no steamer or iron needed (the best!). Wore it to work yesterday with a pencil skirt, I'm a big fan. 


TWO - you'll see I'm on a hunt for jeans that are not distressed or have raw hems. Need some for work when I travel that look decent. Ordered 4 pairs and these $58 jeans look pretty wonderful. 


THREE - love the uniqueness of the inside of these


FOUR - cool slanted pocket jeans with a little flare. 


FIVE - a little $$$ than what I'd prefer to spend on trendy jeans. But I like them!


2 comments:

  1. I have #2 and loooooove them. So comfortable, a tiny bit of stretch but they retain shape. They've held up. I have a lighter wash, too, and always get compliments. You may need to size down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I tried them yesterday and like them way better than all of the expensive jeans!

      Delete