Friday, July 12, 2024

Grocery Haul

This is what I picked up from the grocery store this week. I typically do drive up at the "good" Harris Teeter by our house. That's if I don't do Wal-Mart delivery. I like Teeter for fruits, veggies and meat. Wal-Mart is better for basics. But this was a Teeter time!


Fruits and veggies. I like having a ton of this stuff because it always gets eaten. I use a lot of this in my egg scramble some mornings. The kids will eat cucumber or peppers with their lunch. I will use the corn for dinner one night and could always steam spinach or broccoli for us too. I always rinse and cut most of these when I get home from the store so they're prepped and ready to roll. 


Lunchmeat (love this duo pack of turkey and ham), alll of the organic eggs that I go through (always buy 3 dozen eggs), got the sliced mozzarella for a tomato, mozz, basil salad for Kevin and I. Grady loves mozzarella too. Kids eat pepperoni, cracker cut cheese and crackers so I always like to have that too. 


My favorite iced coffee snd creamer, kids love the Greek yogurt. Most of this is staples I always have. They like the mini bagels with sausage and egg on them for breakfast. We always have taco night every week or I will use these for lunch sandwiches. 


They're obsessed with pears and peaches right now! And the container of strawberries will be gone in a day. Perhaps the honeydew from the first picture should be in this pic. Ha. 


Hope this sparks an idea for you to get a meal on your table!

No comments:

Post a Comment