Thursday, November 16, 2023

Thursday Basics

Thought it'd be fun to put together some easy basics for this season.

ONE - these are still my favorite black denim jeans and $74.



TWO - I picked up this shirt last year and of course they have it again this year. It was so fun to pull out and wear to work yesterday with a black pencil skirt. I'd definitely wear it with the black jeans above too!



THREE - you don't need to go crazy with holiday dresses if you go basic. Jazz it up with fun jewelry and get a dress like this if you want to wear it again and again!



FOUR - don't forget your biker shorts to wear under your shorter dresses this time of year! ;)


FIVE - I grabbed this comfortable sweatshirt this summer to have when the weather turned and I now reach for it a few times a week. It has some extra design that's hard to see in this picture but it's not a plain ivory sweatshirt. 


FIVE - this hat has officially been added to my wish list in any color. Molly Anne is using my other one that I had! This is super soft but you could also work out in it then throw it in the wash. Great gift idea too!



No comments:

Post a Comment