Friday, November 3, 2023

Five on Friday

ONE - trying these kicks out to hang around in. Definitely not running miles in them (you should always be fitted at a running store for those shoes!) but I will walk and do strength. I really wanted some chill shoes that are cool looking and these fit the bill. 30 day guarantee so you can take them back on day 29 if you don't like them! So far, they're winners for me.



TWO - I got Kevin these a week or so ago and he likes them. I do think they work but you have to crush it after it gets wet in the shower to get it to work. Found them on the Target app!



THREE - 
Took down all of our Halloween decor this week. For some reason, I don't love pumpkins after Halloween. I'm on to turkeys. And maybe some Christmas lights soon!


FOUR - 
Grady and Molly Anne are still loving tennis and I like watching their progress!




FIVE - 
The puppy had X-rays yesterday and all is still good on the (lack thereof) osteosarcoma front. Continuing bone strengthening infusions and we are so thankful to his oncologist turned friend of ours!


SIX - 
I had two people in one day talk about how good this lip oil is! It was funny timing because I had gotten it the day prior. The applicator is thick (not sure if that's the right word) and the oil nourishes your lips back to health from being dry. And provides a pretty glow. Highly recommend. I have rosewood but the even darker color is pretty on anyone this time of year! Worth the price on this one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment