Friday, September 1, 2023

Five on Friday

Well the first week of school is almost over. Grady found out his teacher last night and that was super exciting. It's going to be a great year for both of my kiddos and I'm so thankful. 

1. I love the Method body washes from target. They're SO good! Didn't know they had a pump size until this week. Hopefully I'll use a bit less now!



2. Good grief, just so you all know it's not always roses over here. I made both of my kids cry on Tuesday night. They weren't listening and I wasn't a happy camper about it. Gosh I tore myself up over that happening so I took Mills for a walk to get my life back together. WHEW. I am a firm believer that a shower or a walk make a lot of things better! Anyone else?

3. Sponge Daddy - my parents had one of these and I liked using it while I was there so I picked one up at Target this past week. Still not sure where he is going to live. Probably need to find a little basket for under the sink to keep him!



4. I got this acrylic weekly calendar to lean against our backsplash where EVERYONE including my husband can see it! My hope is that it keeps everyone knowing what's going on a bit better than a paper monthly calendar that sits out. We are visual people in this fam. I also hope to start adding meals to it once we get in the groove a bit more. 



5. Honey pepper pimento sandwich at chick fil a is GOOD you guys!! It's a must try for sure!



I've had Grady with me at my office twice this week. Being a working Mama isn't always the easiest but I'm just trying to make it day by day.

Here's to the weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen an acrylic calendar like that - very cool!

    I think I recall you also living and dying by your "outlook" calendar - I am the same way, but my husband and I are trying out a new app "Cozi" because we aren't able to sync our Outlooks. So far, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that's good to know! I downloaded it and love the how it notifies when there's an event.

    ReplyDelete