Thursday, September 7, 2023

A fun look and more...

1. This skirt is unlike what I would typically wear but it caught my eye and I'm trying to branch out. I also need some clothes for going out on the weekends. I just like this look, especially if the shirt were not see-through ha. 


2. Got these suede leggings in the mail this week. They're so good. I'm in between a Large and XL in these. You know Spanx leggings run small. I'm trying to figure out which to get. My legs are big (and strong sometimes)! PS if these are sold out, add them to your wish list and you'll get notified if they go on sale and when they're back in stock!


3. A simple stud to wear with your hair up (or down). 


4. I'm always looking for classic shirts for work that would be cute for other occasions too! This one is cute. 



5. This brown is growing on me and I would wear it with a matching color top, black, white or navy. These are my favorite work out leggings for the Fall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment