Friday, September 8, 2023

Five on Friday - Food, Home Goods and Car Line Cuties

ONE - I traveled earlier this week and took an extra 10 minutes to pack my lunch instead of stopping at Chick Fil A. This is when it comes in handy that I try to clean and cut all fruits and veggies on Sunday so I can grab and go!



TWO - I saw these on the Teeter app this week. Kids have enjoyed with sausage and egg on them in the morning. We usually get the plain but this was something different. They're the perfect size for kiddos.



THREE - I flew into homegoods one day while I was in Southpark this week while my lunch was getting ready and saw this set up. Molly Anne's dream - journals, sketch books, planners and fun pens! 



FOUR - Car Line Cuties! Grady hops out just like Molly Anne and it's smooth sailing! Happy to go to a happy school!



FIVE - I got these a couple of weeks ago and Kevin and I have loved having them for turkey sandwiches. Our favorite sandwich for the beach is with mayo, red onion, sprouts, spinach, turkey and provolone. YUM!



SIX - one extra - my friend gave these markers to Molly Anne for her birthday with a nice sketch pad and a couple of other things. The cutest gift. Molly Anne has taken them everywhere over the last two months!


HAPPY WEEKENDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment