Thursday, September 14, 2023

Five Good Ones

ONE - my friend found this bag for she and I to give as a birthday gift. how fun right? I feel like it's an upgraded and bigger belt bag. Perfect for the ball field or going out for a day of errands. 



TWO - a classic navy pullover. 



THREE - I think a leather skirt is super cute with a casual tee. Could dress it up with fun earrings for a night out.



FOUR - I think this dress in navy is going in my cart. Plus it's on sale 30% as I post this. Just a simple easy dress to throw on for work.



FIVE - I have thought about getting a light jacket for the early mornings when I'm out walking. I love this green and I really like how it's a bit longer and not cropped like everything else in the world these days!



The Lilly sale is back again today and they keep restocking! I do think that this has been one of their better sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment