Friday, April 28, 2023

Six on Friday

1. I've been in a tizzy this week. I took this picture on my way home from the airport on Tuesday night. I'm just so thankful that the sun goes down and that the sun rises for a new day, every day. I've found myself very overwhelmed with work, home, Mills and life this week. I'm always busy but overwhelmed is a different feeling. I can pretty much compartmentalize most things but whew it got me Tuesday night. Still working through all of the things but all good. Must stay positive and look for good always.


2. These are the things that matter most. Watching my kids play on their swings and Mills laying in the backyard between them and I. 


Then this happened of course.



3. I was influenced by Megan last week and so far I really like these teeth whitening strips. These don't make my teeth sensitive and they don't make me gag. Win win. 



4. Have you read Liz Adams' post from Monday? If not, I highly recommend. This is how I feel so thank you Liz for putting it into words. I like following her in case you aren't already. She keeps it real and has really good taste in home decor & cooking and enjoys exercise. 

5. Molly Anne loves trying on new clothes and it reminds me when I used to do the same with my mom. 

I found this dress yesterday at JCrew when I was returning things!


Love this cute jean jacket on her. Size up so it’ll last a couple of years!


The most fun dress, old school Lilly! Comes in blue too. 



6. Yes my parents are the best. Amazon delivered Mills some of his favorite big goodies last night ahhhh!



Happy weekend to YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment