Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Favorites of Fall

Honestly, I have a really hard time liking fall because it means cold weather is coming.  I could live year round in sundresses!  :)  But there are a few things that I like about fall including these...

Probably my most comfortable shoes besides my flops.  Won't be breaking these out until November but can't wait.

The leaves changing!  Hopefully Kevin and I can make a day trip to Asheville, NC to check out the leaves.  We did this last year and ended up spending a few hours at the J. Crew clearance center.  Poor Kevin. ;)
 Pumpkin spice latte.  I'm going up to Norfolk, VA today and hopefully one of these is in my future!
 NC State football!  I love football season!  When the crisp air comes, it is only natural to attend football games! 
Happy Fall!  What makes you think of Fall?

2 comments:

  1. Love those boots! I ordered a pair a few weeks ago and I can't wait to get them. And enjoy Asheville - I absolutely love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those boots too!! I had a PS latte today... yum! =)

    ReplyDelete