Friday, January 15, 2010

Weekend Plans

Thank goodness today is Friday! What a week. Kevin has had the flu the past couple days and is still recovering. I've been attempting to play nurse to a hard headed boy that wants to eat regular food despite not being able to keep it down. Guys....!

Depending on how he feels this afternoon, we are supposed to head to Waxhaw to visit with his family. Remember I mentioned his high school buddy whose Dad passed a couple weeks ago? He is coming over to his parents for dinner tonight too so it will be nice for he and Kevin to be together. After that I think we're going with his brother to a bonfire with a bunch of their country friends. Ha! I'm looking forward to it!

Tomorrow we plan to do a couple errands, check on a new condo that Kevin just bought and meeting up with some friends tomorrow night on the 10th floor of our condo building. Should be nice to catch up with some folks. Of course, all of this assuming he is much better this afternoon when I get home!

Hope yall have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope he feels better soon! Have a great weekend. We'll be around so call me to catch up if you have a free minute.

    ReplyDelete