Thursday, January 21, 2010

NC State and Martini's

Big win for NC State last night over Duke! AND Carolina lost so it was a great day in North Carolina! We watched the second half of the game out and about!
I had a sorority meeting up at University of North Carolina Charlotte last night (I'm the financial advisor for our chapter there). I came back and Kevin had been out with some work friends so I met them out for a couple drinks. After stopping by Phils (a bar), we went to a place we never go - Cosmos. Definitely not my cup of tea but fun for something different. They had half price martinis so I got a dessert-ish one. Look at the detail...it was SO good and a big treat!
Barely staying awake today and Kevin and I are babysitting FOUR boys for one of my co-workers tonight. Ha, should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment