Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Some of my favorite makeup!

I've always been a Clinique girl.  Maybe because that's all they had at the Macy's we had where I grew up?  Who knows.

Anyway, here are my favorite basics.  Because let's be honest, I'm pretty basic when it comes to makeup.  

Beige Shimmer Eye Shadow.

Creamy Nude Lipstick


Blush in the color Aglow.

When I got my makeup trial done for our wedding, the artist used this Loreal Lacquer eyeliner and I loved it (and especially loved I was able to get it at Target for under $10).  So far, my friend Tara has put it on me twice and I put it on myself once.  What can I say, I'm not good at makeup.  I'm not ashamed.


And I'm about to find out about this waterproof mascara come next Friday night at our rehearsal dinner.  Hopefully it won't be tested via stress between now and then.

My girlfriend, Lauren, sells Mary Kay and I got some of this eye primer from her.  It works wonders and keeps the shadow on well!


Okay, I'm makeup'd out!

5 comments:

  1. before things get too crazy....CONGRATS on the upcoming wedding and marriage! i hope the day goes perfectly! I can't wait to see some photos of you in your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a make up addict but I have to say I've actually never tried Clinique! Can't wait to see your wedding make up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next week?!?!?JDFJSDLJFKL:SDJFSDKLJFSKLD . So exciting! Ooo and need to try that eye liner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a makeup addict, too! I use a few different brands, but all of my eye stuff and concealer is Clinique. I also use beige shimmer, and mix it with a darker brown when I'm going out, to make it a little more nighttime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waterproof mascara is going to be our best friends. :)

    ReplyDelete