Well I went to the doctor last week because my blood pressure has been creeping up. Interestingly he showed me a graph where my weight has gone up almost linearly with my blood pressure. And this is like 10 pounds over 8 years. So needless to say, I need to drop 10 or 15 pounds! I know I'll be happier too but I just gotta do it. And I'm not cheating with a shot (not yet at least haha). He suggested back to the basics - calorie counting with My Fitness Pal! So here I go!
I've survived a whole week so far. And I still eat popcorn at night bc I don't want to give that up! Honestly I really haven't changed much, maybe just more portion control and less eating a bite of my kids leftovers.
Thought it'd be fun to share some meals I've dreamt up while looking at apps. I have only had the cava meal so far but it's good to know I'll survive on other meals out for lunch (or dinner) if need be.
Chick Fil A

Jimmy John's 480 calories - no mayo

Cava - prob could double the chicken for more protein

Chopt - my fav bowl but lightened up a bit. Still have to have some ranch!

Jersey Mikes - the no olive oil blend saves 200+ calories and I don't know about you but I don't taste it anyway.

Share your fav low cal meals!
No comments:
Post a Comment