We rolled to the beach Thursday afternoon and despite the chaos leaving Charlotte and work, it's ALWAYS a good idea to head east.
Thursday night I made this Snapper Creole with fresh snapper our neighbor had caught. It was one of the best meals I've ever made! The kids were obsessed.

We had a late night trip to the playground which was SO fun! Skiff loved it and the kids had fun.

Love this pic!

Friday morning we scooted to the beach with the puppy!

Kevin took the kids to the beach and Skiff and I got some chores done although he wasn't the best helper! ;)

Fishing and pool at Hilary and Drew’s house!


We went to the concert on Friday night - it was The Embers - so good. Everyone came back to our house afterwards for some orange crushes! Grady and Gray

Skiff and I went to see the sunrise!

Then MA got up so we went back to the beach!

Beach day got a bit interrupted by random thunder and lightening.


Dinner at Le Volte then turtle hunting!

Skiff's first trip to 59 Causeway and won't be his last!

Chat soon friends! Last week of Summer here then school begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment