Thursday, March 28, 2024

Five Picks

1. Reporting in. I wore these jeans to drive for 8 hours and I wasn't miserable. I'd say that's a record because I much prefer leggings over jeans but I cannot wear leggings for work! These were a winner. $59

2. I wore this shirt to dinner last weekend. I loved it. It was comfortable but dressy for going out. A little low cut for work but great for dinner out with friends and husbands. 



3. Love the ruching and navy and white classic stripes on this suit. 50% off today 


4. The new colors in this long sleeve tee are so pretty. I think all of the people I see daily are likely tired of seeing me in my green and azalea colored ones. 



5. In case you're looking for a tank that is basic and can be worn a lot of ways now and in the hot summer, this is the one. I have white, navy and black and wear them a lot. 



6. Wishing this was my Easter dress!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment