Friday, March 22, 2024

5k, Field Trip

Ahhhh Grady was feeling much better by Tuesday. Finally. Over 104 fever for days. Whew. He's been so sick this year. 

Molly Anne completed her first practice 5k with Girls on the Run on Monday! I am so proud of her. 

 
And I got to run with her for a good portion! Yucky pic of me but I'm glad to have the pic anyway. Reminds me of all of the running my dad and I used to do! 


One of my neighbors brought Grady this bucket of goodies to entertain him while he was sick. I just thought that was the kindest thing ever. Unexpected and a nice friend thing to do. I plan to pass on her kindness sometime! 


He even felt good enough on Tuesday to go to Target after being fever free for 24 hours. Why do I even have to say that on here?! People be judgey, I get it! Anyway! He took $10 of his piggy bank money and was insistent to buy Molly Anne a ball she wanted and then he also got himself a Ninja Turtle mask. It was so cute and he had $2 to spare! Good lesson about money!


Bike ride around the hood with this guy!


New water bottles that Ms. Julie brought them back from Paris!! How cool right? Olympics are right around the corner. 


Wednesday was an insane day work wise. The big commerical real estate conference for retail was in Charlotte. I'll spare you the details but I ran around like a nut. It was great though and I enjoyed seeing friends in the business. Had a nice dinner at The Palm with a client and coworkers too. Sea bass Oscar yum!


I got to go on Grady's field trip to another local elementary school to watch them put on a show - The Little Mermaid. It was so sweet. 




Special times. 


Double duty swim at Charlotte Aquatics. MA is taking some private lessons to aid in her year round swim team. I think I've already mentioned that here. Oh and the big news is she moved up to the next level at her year round place this week. Very exciting! 


Hope you all have a nice weekend. It's supposed to rain here for part of it which is a bummer for all of the egg hunts and baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment