Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Easter Ideas

On Sunday I knew I had to get my act together for Easter baskets. It's coming up so quickly! I surfed around and found the kids these things. 

Glow football for nighttime throwing
Panthers book - he is loving these "All Time Greats" books for every team
Boomerang to play with outside
(Grady only wants to live outside haha)



A Stanley because my child thinks she's the only one in the universe that doesn't own one
Super cool fidget that's new to us 

I always have such an easy time with finding Molly Anne things. Molly Anne would want Sephora and Target everything. Grady is just happy with whatever he has and playing outside! Girls and boys are so different!!

2 comments:

  1. These are great ideas, esp the glowing football! May steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fidget!! I need to get things ordered for baskets - we are going to be celeb rating in warm weather so new bathing suits and natives for sure!

    ReplyDelete