Friday, March 8, 2024

Five on Friday

1. And so it begins for Molly Anne. She needed some makeup remover and face wash. I added a couple face lotions too in case she wanted to try those. She LOVED having this on her counter when she came home. All from Target. 


2. My hair is wild from playing tennis the night before and sunglasses on my head. But I always take the kids with me to vote. Kevin came this year with us too. I think it's so important to show them to vote!


3. I have gotten asked about headbands that Molly Anne wears. This one just came out and I ordered right away. Perfect for Spring and Summer. 


4. Grady started back at Charlotte Aquatics about a month ago. Getting him ready for summer swim team and pool/beach this summer. He's also going to an away camp and I want to mentally know that he's solid near water with his swimming abilities. Molly Anne is joining him in a private lesson for a month to learn some techniques because she's not getting that instruction on her year round swim team. 


5. Dr. Seuss week was this week so they've had fun dressing up! Silly sock day is always a hit. 


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment