Thursday, March 7, 2024

Thursday Looks

ONE - a classic navy and white stripe with puff sleeve. Can layer it now and keep by itself when the weather warms up!


TWO - this dress caught my eye. I don't wear a ton of pink because of my orange hair but I do love this color and shape of dress. 


THREE - ordered this shirt and cannot wait to receive!


FOUR - super sleek top


FIVE - a great basic black tank to have in your closet. I wear mine all of the time. Under a cardigan or sweater or simply as an extra layer!


PS - loved this dress and did not like these flare jeans! I would have the dress cinched at the chest because it's too low for my liking. Great dress for going to dinner though. Wouldn't wear for work or church because it's too short. I'm 5'7". 

These were not me at all! Keeping it real!





1 comment:

  1. I am SO ready for spring!! Great finds as always, but really love that dress on you!

    ReplyDelete