Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Randoms

I feel like it should already be Friday! What a week so far. 

1. Grady had his first baseball game on Monday night. This is his third year playing. The last two years he played tee ball and now he's moved on up to coach pitch. He did awesome and hit the ball from the pitch on his first at bat! I was so proud of him. All of our practicing in the front yard with tennis balls paid off! We will keep practicing! He loves baseball!





2. Yesterday I drove down to the Hilton Head area to see a project that's under construction then came home. It was a lot of driving but glad to get it knocked out. I talked on the phone working the entire way there and back. I also got to visit a couple of markets for another client on my way down. Sometimes I get so bogged down in the office that it's really great to get out and about. After all, I do commercial real estate - I gotta drive around and see it to do it! 

3. Had my physical last week and got bloodwork done per usual. Please please please make sure you have an internist and get checked annually. A gyn is good annually too but see a primary care provider as well! Always nice to have them know you if you ever need something. One thing I do is to space these two appointments every 6 months so you never go too long without being seen. Mammogram, dentist and dermatologist somewhere in there too!

4. I'm trying to get my act together for my kids to go to away camp this summer. I know the month of May will be wild so I'm doing a little at a time now! Anyone else? 

5. We got a new rental house a month ago and found out this week that it needs a lot of HVAC work done. I've been dealing with that. Last week it was our washer and dryer that were broken at our house. We have stuff to do at the beach too. All of the things! No complaints but always something. Will keep working haha!! 

Talk soon friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment