Friday, March 15, 2024

Five on Friday

1. Love this bread and highly recommend!

I like to get fresh deli meat but if I'm iffy on if I'm going to be able to eat it all in a particular week, I'll grab this for the fridge. It always has a longer expiration date. Anyway. Love the variety pack option of turkey and ham!



2. Grabbed these cute cupcakes for the class that I'm room mom for! Thanks taj teeter in rea farms!


3. He's just such a big boy now!


4. Molly Anne and her bath soap options. This is mild actually. She must have put some away! The tile in this shower still makes me crazy. The vertical pieces were supposed to go up about 40% of the way....not just a few rows. Grrrr. Should have asked them to redo it. The joys of building a home. 


5. A great work dress but it runs small, or maybe I'm not used to such fitted clothes. This is a 14. And I pretty much wear a 12 or large in everything. This is the Italian wool material. I may look for it again this Spring in more of a cotton. Solid classic dress though in case you're looking. 




Have a fun St. Patty's weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment