Thursday, March 14, 2024

Jeans

1. I really like where these jeans hit me on my waist. Two things - size down - they run a bit big. And they're not as white as a sheet of paper. They have a hint of ecru in them. A favorite for sure!



2. These are a no for me. There is just too much material in the leg, in combo with my big ole legs to look flattering! They also are almost too high waisted and it makes my stomach rolls stick out. I didn't want to use that ugly picture!


3. These jeans are so soft and I love them. Skinny jeans forever!


4. For ever and always my ole trusty jeans. I would even wear these on a plane instead of leggings. Yep usually I hate jeans so I'm always on a mission to find good ones. 



5. A jean jacket for good measure! I feel like these are most worn in the Spring when it's getting a bit cooler. I will say for this one - it seems like it's on the short side length wise. 




1 comment:

  1. I am on the hunt to refresh my jeans too! The shorter jacket is super cute!

    ReplyDelete