Monday, March 18, 2024

St. Patrick's Day Weekend

Well on Friday, it was a half day but Grady woke up with a fever so Mills and I took care of him. We picked Molly Anne up at 11am, and I tried to work. It was an adventure of a day. We also had a guy come over to fix our dryer and he told us we needed a new washer. I had a bunch of work stuff that day too so I truly was a zoo. It was what it was though. Did the best I could. 

Friday evening we had breakfast for dinner then Molly Anne and I scooted to get our nails done. High priority ha!

Saturday morning cuddling with my peeps. 


Molly Anne and I also went to a few shops on Saturday and got some errands done. She loved this bracelet from Evereve. 


We went for a bike ride. It was such a nice day!


We went to our neighbor's St. Patrick's Day party across the street. I took two pictures. Their menu and a picture of TC and I. Isn't this menu amazing?! 




We watched the NC State game at DBs with our next door neighbors but came home early. We got to see the second half at home. So awesome they won the ACC Championship! Grady and I watched the game again Sunday morning!


Green milk and the leprechaun made the toilet water green! Molly Anne wouldn't let me make her milk green hah!


The girls put together a sale of popsicles, rainbow loom bracelets and fans so we all congregated and played outside in our driveway for awhile. 

I'll share our traditional Irish meal we had for dinner, tomorrow! 

Talk soon friends.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun weekend - I love the St. Pat's day drink menu, yum!!

    ReplyDelete