Thursday, October 5, 2023

This Week's Finds

1. I'm on a big mission to get my face looking like a normal human again. I just haven't ever spent the time to have my makeup look right and I need to do that now that I'm 40+. I'm taking it step by step (in my SPARE TIME HAHAHA) and trying to do it right. Rehabing my entire makeup routine at once ain't gonna happen! 

My look is always natural and never made up and I want to keep it that way. I spent a couple nights recently when I should have been sleeping watching @lindseyreganthorne Instagram videos that she films of her doing her own makeup. Check her highlights called GRWM - Get Ready with Me.

ANYWAY - I bought this Merit blush that she recommended and I really love it. Highly recommend. And the color you like online will be the same one you'd like in the store just FYI. I have Beverly Hills. More to come on my makeup overhaul.

2. A cute black dress that could be dressed up or down and is perfect for any occasion.



3. This sweater is such a pretty color. A classic you'd have for many years.



4. Need some nude work shoes for the Fall/Winter. May pop these flats into my cart. Love the price tag $59 too.



5. This light sweater is cute too. A little different but so fun. One thing I don't have a ton of are "going out clothes" for the Fall/Winter. I need to improve that! This is a fun outfit but I'm not wearing that short of a skirt anywhere - noone wants to see that!



Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment