Friday, October 13, 2023

Five on Friday - friends and recipe

ONE. 
My cup is full this week because I got to go out with my friends from Molly Anne's 3's class to Foxcroft Wine. We started getting together about 5 years ago  and it was monthly then but now it's mostly quarterly. These are true friendships. We are all different but there is zero judgement in this group and any one of us would help any other at any time. We all have 8 year olds too! Ha. The other good part is that we all work so it's nice to have those kinds of friends too. We all get it! I always feel so good when I leave this group after a night out. That's a good thing.



TWO.
Loving these clean beauty products. I know I've already talked about the blush but the lip oil is so good too. Hydrating and it actually made my lips not dry this week after a few times using it. I got color Sangria for the fall. It's very shear but still some color. 





THREE.
Raise them up right. Grady asked to help so I just let him do it by himself. He did great! He's such a good little boy and easy to hang with. I know, I know...but he melts me!



FOUR.
This one LOVES to walk Mills. And Mills likes it too. Grady is super far ahead on his scooter flying down the road. The two wheel scooter has been no problem for this dude since May when Nana and PapaG gave it to him.



FIVE.
I made this baked potato soup this week and I must say, it was pretty good. Yes I'm now getting recipes from Instagram. I needed some news stuff to make! Grady is into soups right now. He downed some chili last weekend!

1 comment: