Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Meals This Week

Here are a few recipes I have on my radar for this week...

Trying to use my crockpot more, especially on extra busy work days. I have been known to put all of the ingredients in the crockpot the night before, throw it in the fridge then pull it out to get it started the next morning. Makes life so much easier.


Tortellini Sausage Soup

Easy Rigatoni with Caesar Salad

Chicken Bowls - rice, chicken, cucumbers, feta, tomatoes - I have the kids make their own so they'll actually eat it.



That's all I have on the menu so far. I'll usually throw a chicken or shrimp night in there and serve with fruit and green beans. Could also add breakfast for dinner. Soon I want to do pork chops and baked apples. That screams Fall to me and reminds me of when my Mom made it for dinner when we were growing up. 

Easy is the name of my dinner game.


No comments:

Post a Comment